I have been building an Industrial Automation WordPress Website for a Danish Automation Company called S W Automation for the last couple of weeks. What does S W Automation do: S W Automation specializes in PLC, HMI and SCADA programming based on Rockwell, Siemens and Omron Software. They do work all over the world for big companies.
S W Automation wanted a website that should be based on what others did in the automation industry. I began my research and started building the website. The website I build for S W Automation is build in wordpress, and I used a wordpress theme called beTheme.
I quickly found out that there are a lot of old websites(non responsive) and boring websites in the automation industry. Many of the websites have 3-6 boxes with their core services on the front page, so I decided to something similar. I made 4 boxes on the front page with S W Automations services, PLC, HMI, SCADA and other. Each page have a page for itself so I can rank better in the search engines. I will help S W Automation with SEO and content creation as the time goes on.
What I did for S W Automation
I did the following for S W Automation, and I can do the same for you:
- Industry research.
- Domain name and hosting research.
- Bought domain name and hosting.
- Installed wordpress on the web host.
- Found, bought and installed the wordpress theme.
- Installed all the basic plugins(spam, seo etc)
- Website Speed Optimization
- Website SEO Optimization
- Slider on home page
- Home, services + service pages, references, about and contact page
- Reference logos
- Found picture for the website
- Content creation