Prestashop change currency bug fix

I did some freelance prestashop development for wonderseason.dk last week. They had a bug with their prestashop currency block module, so they couldn’t change currencies in their front-end. I did a quick google search and I found out that a lot of other people had the same kind of bug, but it was hard to find a solution for the problem(many hours wasted).

Most blog post just said: disable “Set language from browser” and disable “set default country from browser language”. But that didn’t to anything in our case. It was a code bug in our case. So I decided to make this post, because we found a solution to the problem.

I found the solution here(answer 2): http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32925898/prestashop-help-language-keeps-changing-back-to-default

Prestashop change currency bug fix solution

Go to settings.inc.php in the config folder in your prestashop installation. Comment out the following line and save the file and you are good to go.

define('APS', 'ON');

That’s it. It fixed the change currency bug on the front-end in our case.


Leave a Reply